Forum Archive :
Shall I name it my Xmas present for the community?
I've managed some neat improvements and I got it ready just in time, so I
can relax over the holidays now. I've tested it with WinXP, Vista 32bit
and Vista 64bit, on a fast Desktop PC, a slow Notebook and even within
VirtualPC, playing 3 games simultanous and kibitzing another two.
It appears stable including all its features.
- Separate rooms for all kind of purpose including tournaments.
- Chat in all rooms and at all tables.
- Private messaging.
- Scalable board in 3 different skins.
- 3 different logfile formats including Jellyfish.mat and Snowie4.
- Lots of optional features in gameplay, such as auto roll, auto
bearoff, auto play forced moves and animated checker moves with
adjustable animation speed.
Check it out at: http://www.piranhazone.com/piranhagammon
The server is prepared for user hosted tournaments as well as offering
separate rooms for teams and clubs. The only thing missing are the
players. Please have a bit patience in case no one is online, I'm not
running any advertising other than this post here. Feel free to bring your
friends, or join my little group of friends on MSN messenger.
- Arkadium (Michael Volpatt, Oct 2003)
- BG Room (Stanley E. Richards+, Oct 2007)
- Backgammon4Money--Announcement (Will Edison, Dec 2001)
- Best value (Kenny Lee Smith+, June 1998)
- Club Games (Ashton Haze, Sept 2005)
- Club Games (Tomawaky+, May 2005)
- Comparison of rakes (Raccoon, Dec 2006)
- Comparison of rakes (Raccoon, July 2006)
- Comparison of rakes (Hank Youngerman+, Oct 2005)
- Comparison of rakes (Daniel, Aug 2005)
- DailyGammon (Dan Wittkopp+, July 2004)
- DailyGammon (Scott Steiner+, Apr 2004)
- DailyGammon (Phil Vanicek, May 2001)
- FIBS vs. GamesGrid (Bob Stringer, May 2000)
- FIBS--Financial support (Kit Woolsey, Aug 1997)
- FIBS--Original announcement (Andreas Schneider, July 1992)
- FIBS--Top Tournament Performers (Osman Guner, July 2003)
- FIBS--Your worst fears (Richard Greenberg, Nov 1995)
- Fair Backgammon (info, May 2006)
- Free online tournaments (Ricardo Hui+, Mar 2009)
- Friendly play site (Ian Dunstan+, Feb 2006)
- GameDesire (Maciej Mróz, Sept 2004)
- GameSite2000--Announcment (GameSite 2000, Jan 2000)
- Games4Dollars (Info Team, Apr 2004)
- GamesGrid vs FIBS (Jim Cochrane, Jan 1999)
- GamesGrid--Announcement (CyberArts Inc., June 1996)
- GamesGrid--Comparison to FIBS (Ken Arnold, May 1997)
- GamesGrid--Second version (Ken Arnold, Sept 1996)
- GamesGrid--Update (Ken Arnold, Mar 1998)
- Gammon Empire--Announcement (Jerry, Nov 2004)
- Gammon11 (sirkaber, May 2006)
- HigherGames--Announcement (Michael Gilbert, Dec 2003)
- ItsYourTurn--Announcement (Tom Buhrman, Sept 1999)
- Ladbrokes.com (mccm1976, May 2006)
- Link to review of play sites (cindybel+, May 2006)
- MSN Gaming Zone--Overall experience (Mark Ferrante+, Nov 1997)
- MSN Gaming Zone--Thoughts (Gregg Cattanach, Dec 1998)
- MoneyGaming.com (max+, July 2005)
- NOBS (Lou Poppler+, Aug 1996)
- Overview (chinaski+, June 2008)
- Overview (Alan Webb, Jan 1999)
- PiranhaGammon (Piranha, Dec 2007)
- Play site wish list (Perry Gartner+, Dec 2012)
- Play65/GammonEmpire (Butch Meese+, July 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire (Daniel Murphy+, Dec 2004)
- Play65/GammonEmpire vs. TrueMoneyGames (oneprime+, Feb 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Are they the same? (Tony Yarwood+, Aug 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Review (Tom Keith+, Sept 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Withdrawal symptoms (David Warmind+, May 2007)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Withdrawal symptoms (Erik Sorensen+, Apr 2007)
- Playmaker World--Announcement (Michael Crane, Nov 2001)
- Playsite--Announcement (Seth Tapper, Mar 1997)
- Ratings comparison (Daniel Murphy, Aug 1999)
- Richard's Play-by-E-mail Server (Richard Rognlie, May 1997)
- TrueMoneygames--Announcement (TrueMoneygames Info, Apr 2002)
- VOG (Glenn+, Feb 2000)
- Where to play for money (mginat+, May 2006)
- Where to play for money (Victor Zanfer+, Apr 2005)
- Yahoo Games (Steve Fiete+, Mar 1998)
- Yahoo Games--Ratings (Neil GoBlu+, July 2000)
- melBG--Announcement (David Kinston, Dec 2000)