Forum Archive :
Windows: Snowie 3 (player, analyzer)
Dear Snowie fans,
As most of you already know, Snowie 3 will be available within a few days,
just ready to be put under the Chrismas tree...
You might pre-order it directly by Oasya (http://www.oasya.com), or by one
of our distributors (http://www.oasya.com/Distributors.html).
The main particularity of Snowie 3 is that evaluations are now based on a
live cube equity. That means Snowie does not display only cubeless equities
as before but all equities are displayed considering a live cube! That
Improved checker plays since the cube position is now taken into account for
the right checker play.
Improved cube actions.
Overall performance Snowie 3.0 vs. Snowie 2.x in 3pt matches: 51.8% - 48.2%.
Besides this, several other ameliorations have been added to Snowie. More
Happy Chrismas, happy Snow, happy Snowie !
The Oasya Team
- Html/Php: BG Replay (match replayer) (Paul Stephens, Mar 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz (player, analyzer) (Frank Berger+, Sept 1998)
- Java: BG-Blitz--How strong? (Misja+, Nov 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz--How strong? (montygram+, June 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz--Version 2.0 (Frank Berger+, Apr 2006)
- Java: Chouette calculator (Gamer Cafe Software, June 1997)
- Mac: Expert Backgammon (player) (Butch Meese+, Feb 1993)
- Mac: Play-O-Matic (game replayer) (Paul Ferguson, Feb 1997)
- Palm OS: Agushka (player) (pip_panther, May 2000)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (GandyDancer+, May 2003)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (Alan Cairns, Apr 2002)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (Michael Plog, Jan 2002)
- Windows CE: BGLightCE (Andy Rudnitsky+, Sept 2002)
- Windows: BG by George (player) (Stuart Cracraft+, July 1991)
- Windows: Backgammon Varia (player) (Peter van Campen, Mar 1996)
- Windows: Backgammon-To-Lose (Gamer Cafe Software, Mar 1998)
- Windows: Blowfish (analyser) (Mike Rudman, Dec 2001)
- Windows: Cybergammon (player) (John S Mamoun, Jan 1998)
- Windows: Database interface (Hugh Sconyers, Jan 1998)
- Windows: Dueller (bot-vs-bot intermediary) (Tony Lezard, Oct 2002)
- Windows: Exact Bearoff (analyzer) (Michel Grimminck, Dec 1999)
- Windows: Jellyfish 3.0 (player, analyzer) (Fredrik Dahl, June 1997)
- Windows: MVP Backgammon (player) (Michael Quinn, Feb 1996)
- Windows: Monte Carlo (player) (Gamer Cafe Software, June 1998)
- Windows: Penguin backgammon (player) (Pojchara Jatupoj, Sept 2003)
- Windows: Sconyers's bearoff database (Hugh Sconyers+, June 2003)
- Windows: Snowie 3 (player, analyzer) (André Nicoulin, Dec 1999)
- Windows: Soumille, The First Trictrac Program (David Levy, May 2003)