Forum Archive :
Windows: Database interface
happy new year to all!!!!
i have released a new version of BG Interface (version 1 build 49).
you can downloaded it from [http://www.back-gammon.info/sconyers/v1-3.html]
this version correct all the known bugs and incorporates many of the
suggestion that i have received.
also, this version includes two FREE databases. these do NOT require any
of my cd-rom discs.
one is called Race. this database give 4 equities (no cube, opp cube,
center cube, roller cube) for races from 1 to 375 pips each side. this is
for a race of one checker against one checker with no hitting. these
equities are NOT exact for backgammon, but they are close ...... imo.
these equities give good approximation of doubles, redoubles and takes in
races where no hitting is likely.
second database is all bearoff (interboard) for 4 checker vs 4 checker.
this also has the same equities as above and best move feature etc.
- Html/Php: BG Replay (match replayer) (Paul Stephens, Mar 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz (player, analyzer) (Frank Berger+, Sept 1998)
- Java: BG-Blitz--How strong? (Misja+, Nov 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz--How strong? (montygram+, June 2005)
- Java: BG-Blitz--Version 2.0 (Frank Berger+, Apr 2006)
- Java: Chouette calculator (Gamer Cafe Software, June 1997)
- Mac: Expert Backgammon (player) (Butch Meese+, Feb 1993)
- Mac: Play-O-Matic (game replayer) (Paul Ferguson, Feb 1997)
- Palm OS: Agushka (player) (pip_panther, May 2000)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (GandyDancer+, May 2003)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (Alan Cairns, Apr 2002)
- Palm OS: SlapGammon (player) (Michael Plog, Jan 2002)
- Windows CE: BGLightCE (Andy Rudnitsky+, Sept 2002)
- Windows: BG by George (player) (Stuart Cracraft+, July 1991)
- Windows: Backgammon Varia (player) (Peter van Campen, Mar 1996)
- Windows: Backgammon-To-Lose (Gamer Cafe Software, Mar 1998)
- Windows: Blowfish (analyser) (Mike Rudman, Dec 2001)
- Windows: Cybergammon (player) (John S Mamoun, Jan 1998)
- Windows: Database interface (Hugh Sconyers, Jan 1998)
- Windows: Dueller (bot-vs-bot intermediary) (Tony Lezard, Oct 2002)
- Windows: Exact Bearoff (analyzer) (Michel Grimminck, Dec 1999)
- Windows: Jellyfish 3.0 (player, analyzer) (Fredrik Dahl, June 1997)
- Windows: MVP Backgammon (player) (Michael Quinn, Feb 1996)
- Windows: Monte Carlo (player) (Gamer Cafe Software, June 1998)
- Windows: Penguin backgammon (player) (Pojchara Jatupoj, Sept 2003)
- Windows: Sconyers's bearoff database (Hugh Sconyers+, June 2003)
- Windows: Snowie 3 (player, analyzer) (André Nicoulin, Dec 1999)
- Windows: Soumille, The First Trictrac Program (David Levy, May 2003)