Forum Archive :
Dueller: Jellyfish vs. Snowie
I've completed a THOUSAND 1-point matches between JellyFish and Snowie
at their highest strengths. The results can be downloaded from my web
page (URL below).
There's also a new version of Dueller available. As well as even more
general robustness, version 1.2 adds the option to repeatedly play a
single game (at any match score) instead of playing the match to
completion. This will allow more in-depth investigation of the outcome
at particular scorelines.
There probably won't be any more major versions of Dueller released
before the gnu-playing version.
Download both Dueller and the matches from
P.S. The score from those 1-pointers was 511-489 to Snowie.
- Big Brother (Mark Damish, Oct 1995)
- Big Brother Statistics (Peter Fankhauser, Jan 1996)
- Big Brother file viewer (Vince Mounts, June 1998)
- Database software (Achim Müller, July 1997)
- Dueller: Jellyfish vs. Snowie (Tony Lezard, Jan 2002)
- LittleSister (Francois Hochede, May 2002)
- Monte Carlo 2001 Final (Daniel Murphy, July 2001)
- Standard notation/archive format (Mark Damish, Oct 1994)
- Where to get matches to download (Stick, Apr 2006)
- Where to get matches to download (KaRaNLiK+, Oct 2005)
Backgammon Galore :
Forum Archive Main Page