Forum Archive :
I'm the player that got my accounts on Gammonempire and Play65 closed. I
was invited to write here by Raccoon.
I had 1 account on P65: AlonsoLuis : $7579, and 1 account on Gammonempire:
3982 In total: around 9638 or $12915.
I play for stakes 10, 20, and 30 -- and I admit that the balance had
become too high regarding normal safety principles -- and this was the
reason that I on 18. march ordered a withdrawal of $5000 (max withdrawal
On 23 March I realized that both accounts had been closed without
explanation. I was informed it was due to "3. party program" use. I
appealed this decision, was asked to send 10 specific moneygames against 9
different opponents -- in these 10 games I had won 38 points (probably less
as the limit was reached in some of the games -- this I can't see in the
log files). Anyway -- the snowie 4 3-ply analysis of these 10 games showed
I played 7,0 on average.
Here is the answer I got on my appeal from GE:
> Our management has found that in addition to the program aid use, your
> account is associated with other accounts that all have the same NETeller
> That is against the site user agreement.
> Our management has decided to keep your account closed.
> All winnings were made void as you violated our site terms and
> You were refunded already the deposit amount and more than that.
> Paul A.
> Assistant Manager
> Customer Support
Regarding Neteller: I dont have any Neteller account. But I have a rakeback
arrangement with bgrake.com -- and they deposit my rakeback monthly to my
P65 account via their Neteller account. This has happened for more than 2
years, and usually the amount involved was around $50/month.
I will gladly send the 10 files to you, Mr. Kazaross, or anyone else
interested. Also I will gladly provide any other information regarding this
Erik Sorensen writes:
> How long and how often have you played on GE/65? How much do you think
> has been raked ?
I've played frequently (read daily) on GE/P65 since december 04 - that is
right after the server started with real money games.
A rough estimate of how much rake i have payed: somehow between $200 and
$300 per month - for 28 months - in total something like $7000.
The P65 software logs each moneygame in a seperate log file.
Let me say this: Im grateful to everyone who tries to help in this matter.
To be honest I had given up keep fighting with them when my appeal was
[Erik Sørensen asked me to post the following here in GOL.]
After the negative reply to my appeal (2. april) which I copied here
earlier, there have been no communication between me and
Then yesterday I received this email from:
> Please explain why you deposited to more than 20 gammon accounts from
> your Neteller account?
> Don't you think it looks suspicious?
> Customer Support Manager
Now this is interesting - and maybe things start to clear up. Apparently
P65 thinks I made the deposits from the Neteller account into 20 different
accounts. The fact is, as I explained here earlier, I have no Neteller
account myself - but I have received rakeback from bgrake.com into my P65
account from their Neteller account.
I will write this to P65 now - hopefully this will solve the case.
Erik Sorensen writes:
The latest development in this case. 7.35 DK-time this morning I received
this email from firstname.lastname@example.org :
> We've sorted this matter with bgrake, your account is now open and you
> are free to use it.
> Please note that using BG software while playing is not allowed and we
> will keep track on your games from now.
> Sincerely, Jerry Customer Support Manager.
My accounts with the full balances have been given back to me. With this
statement the case has reached the end from my perspective. If others want
to insist it is up to them.
Still let me express my deep respect and gratitude to all that have
supported me and shown interest in reaching a solution.
- Arkadium (Michael Volpatt, Oct 2003)
- BG Room (Stanley E. Richards+, Oct 2007)
- Backgammon4Money--Announcement (Will Edison, Dec 2001)
- Best value (Kenny Lee Smith+, June 1998)
- Club Games (Ashton Haze, Sept 2005)
- Club Games (Tomawaky+, May 2005)
- Comparison of rakes (Raccoon, Dec 2006)
- Comparison of rakes (Raccoon, July 2006)
- Comparison of rakes (Hank Youngerman+, Oct 2005)
- Comparison of rakes (Daniel, Aug 2005)
- DailyGammon (Dan Wittkopp+, July 2004)
- DailyGammon (Scott Steiner+, Apr 2004)
- DailyGammon (Phil Vanicek, May 2001)
- FIBS vs. GamesGrid (Bob Stringer, May 2000)
- FIBS--Financial support (Kit Woolsey, Aug 1997)
- FIBS--Original announcement (Andreas Schneider, July 1992)
- FIBS--Top Tournament Performers (Osman Guner, July 2003)
- FIBS--Your worst fears (Richard Greenberg, Nov 1995)
- Fair Backgammon (info, May 2006)
- Free online tournaments (Ricardo Hui+, Mar 2009)
- Friendly play site (Ian Dunstan+, Feb 2006)
- GameDesire (Maciej Mróz, Sept 2004)
- GameSite2000--Announcment (GameSite 2000, Jan 2000)
- Games4Dollars (Info Team, Apr 2004)
- GamesGrid vs FIBS (Jim Cochrane, Jan 1999)
- GamesGrid--Announcement (CyberArts Inc., June 1996)
- GamesGrid--Comparison to FIBS (Ken Arnold, May 1997)
- GamesGrid--Second version (Ken Arnold, Sept 1996)
- GamesGrid--Update (Ken Arnold, Mar 1998)
- Gammon Empire--Announcement (Jerry, Nov 2004)
- Gammon11 (sirkaber, May 2006)
- HigherGames--Announcement (Michael Gilbert, Dec 2003)
- ItsYourTurn--Announcement (Tom Buhrman, Sept 1999)
- Ladbrokes.com (mccm1976, May 2006)
- Link to review of play sites (cindybel+, May 2006)
- MSN Gaming Zone--Overall experience (Mark Ferrante+, Nov 1997)
- MSN Gaming Zone--Thoughts (Gregg Cattanach, Dec 1998)
- MoneyGaming.com (max+, July 2005)
- NOBS (Lou Poppler+, Aug 1996)
- Overview (chinaski+, June 2008)
- Overview (Alan Webb, Jan 1999)
- PiranhaGammon (Piranha, Dec 2007)
- Play site wish list (Perry Gartner+, Dec 2012)
- Play65/GammonEmpire (Butch Meese+, July 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire (Daniel Murphy+, Dec 2004)
- Play65/GammonEmpire vs. TrueMoneyGames (oneprime+, Feb 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Are they the same? (Tony Yarwood+, Aug 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Review (Tom Keith+, Sept 2005)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Withdrawal symptoms (David Warmind+, May 2007)
- Play65/GammonEmpire--Withdrawal symptoms (Erik Sorensen+, Apr 2007)
- Playmaker World--Announcement (Michael Crane, Nov 2001)
- Playsite--Announcement (Seth Tapper, Mar 1997)
- Ratings comparison (Daniel Murphy, Aug 1999)
- Richard's Play-by-E-mail Server (Richard Rognlie, May 1997)
- TrueMoneygames--Announcement (TrueMoneygames Info, Apr 2002)
- VOG (Glenn+, Feb 2000)
- Where to play for money (mginat+, May 2006)
- Where to play for money (Victor Zanfer+, Apr 2005)
- Yahoo Games (Steve Fiete+, Mar 1998)
- Yahoo Games--Ratings (Neil GoBlu+, July 2000)
- melBG--Announcement (David Kinston, Dec 2000)